AFTERNOON RECEPTIONIST WANTED!
· Welcome all clients and listeners in a friendly & professional manner.
· Maintain and sort all incoming and outgoing mail. Including shipping, signing for packages, submitting a Fedex order, and properly stamping envelopes.
· Closing procedures, including locking the prize cabinet, lock the front and back doors, setting the alarm, change the phones to “night mode”.
· Handle prize pickups and collecting winner info when needed.
· Select appropriate community calendar submissions and create the calendar entry for the Star and Fox websites.
· Maintain a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
· Answer and direct all calls promptly and professionally.
· Download and upload Stream Fillers weekly into the interactive media system.
· Collect and organize Stream contracts as needed.
· Download and upload all Stream spots into the interactive media system.
· Submit paper, coffee, and general supply orders as needed.
· Email Runtimes to all necessary clients on a daily basis.
· Knowledgably handle all questions and requests regarding the Public Inspection File for both stations.
· Understand and competently use many Microsoft programs such as, but not limited to, Word, Excel, Publisher, and PowerPoint. (Proficiency with Photoshop is helpful, but not required)
· Professionally greet and see to the needs of guests in a friendly and welcoming manner at all times.
· Must be able to organize, multitask, prioritize, and work under pressure.
· Efficiently work with many different positions within the station to complete various tasks.
· Quickly earn to use multiple new systems and computer programs.
· Must have good communication skills, verbally, written, and over the telephone.
Qualified candidates should mail cover letter and resume to: Kathleen Cahill | Matrix Broadcasting
8800 US Highway 14, and Crystal Lake, IL. 60012
or email [email protected]